OUR LOG OF CLAIMS
Based on survey results from hundreds of Alpha workers around the country, your TWU member-led negotiating team is taking our claim to the company to demand:
1. 3% increase every year of the EBA to pay and allowances, back paid to October 2016
2. Improved job security & better aviation industry standards
3. Classifcations and higher duties reviewed and improved
4. Extra 1% Superannuation
5. Better Rosters and resourcing, reduced workloads, paid meal breaks
6. Better Consultation and a real say and respect for Alpha workers
7. Access to Airlines’ discounted Staff Travel
8. Improved Workplace Health and Safety, written into the EBA
9. New leave types (Family Violence Leave, Special Leave, Emergency Leave)
There are no comments, why not leave one using the form below
In the past two months hundreds of Alpha Flight Services workers around the country completed the TWU EBA survey – making it clear what you want for your new Agreement.
Our TWU Team have kick-started negotiations for a new workplace Agreement with Alpha management.
The current EBA expires in October. By standing together we can secure a new improved Agreement that sets a course of a better future for all Alpha Flight Services workers.